In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to NeedaFeed Limited. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject
to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of New Zealand only.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended.
We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- In order to access the services provided on this website, you must become a member. You must complete registration by providing certain information as set out on our
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- On registration, we provide you with a password.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership at any time.
- Our services are intended to be used by members within New Zealand only.
Our Website Services
- Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and are inclusive of GST. The prices on this site are maintained by, and the responsibility of the Takeaway outlet whose listing they are part of.
We take no responsibility, and cannot take responsibility for the accuracy of these prices.
- Credit Card transactions are processed by a third party and handled entirely on a separate site maintained by that party. We do not record, transmit or store any Credit Card details under
any circumstances, nor are we responsible for the processing of any Credit Card payment.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol,
trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools.
The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your
metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or
privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the
information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents
including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us, or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them.
Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our or their owners prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our
website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or
non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- Whilst we take all due care in providing our services, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of merchantability or
fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your
computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material
rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
- Our liability for the supply of goods or services ordered via our website is limited solely to the transmission of that order to the relevant Takeaway outlet, we can accept no
responsibility for any failure or shortcoming in the goods or services provided by that outlet.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the costs of having those
services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use
of our website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out
of these terms and conditions will be heard in New Zealand and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the
extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information
which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.